Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Project Happy Feet

For those of you who have read about my recent trip to Siem Reap, you would have heard my story about how the village children go around without footwear. And you would have heard about how I'd like to start a little project - Project Happy Feet to get a large number of slippers to be shipped over to them.

And so, far and wide, I am making a call to whoever who thinks they can contribute in some way to bring these slippers to the children. For example, if you...

a) Know a slipper manufacturer/supplier who can sponsor or sell cheap slippers
b) Know someone in the cargo company who can fly/ship the slippers over free
c) Would like to donate in some monetary terms
d) Can spread the word round so we have more hands to contribute
e) Think you can lend a hand in any way to Project Happy Feet

Do drop me an email at projecthappyfeet@gmail.com, stating how you can be contacted, and how you'd like to contribute.

Bless your good heart! I'm sure the children will be very thankful in whatever way you'd be contributing.



Let's make many happy feet!

:)

No comments: